Masters Of Photography

The photographer that I choose is walker Evans because I like the way he shot things and people while their moving . I also love the way he took the picture in Black and white it adds a feeling and mood when you look at that picture it makes it seem like each picture he took has a story behind it . From what I found he documents great effects of the Great Depression of people sitting alone or not them feeling their self as they usually do. He takes pictures of building people, living things, nature and un-certain objects. I like the way he took the torn movie poster it just catches my eye because of the black and white and the poster of the men and women looking scared to the distance.

The photo of the movie poster he took was in 1931, now his work is placed in ” Metropolitan Museum of Art”. His art work id praise and shown to the world to look at and pass on to future photographers to gain more ideas when taking a photograph. The sad thing was he passed in 1994  he was a great photojournalist he was known for his best work for the Farm Administration. Now all the copyrights of Walker Evans work is in the Metropolitan Museum of Art hands they are the ones that are holding and sharing Walker Evans work. The good thing is that his work is in a safe place were  it would be shown around the world with many people looking at it and they won’t be able to steal it because the Museum has it locked up and stored in a safe place  most likely in a clear box.  To sum it up I choose Walker Evans work and I explained why I liked his work and why it catch my eye, I also gave some facts and added some things he has done of being a photographer.

Image result for is walker evans posterHere is one of the pictures I choose.